I've been wanting to try to make my own BBQ for a while now. Recently, a friend gave me a simple recipe for "crockpot BBQ." So, I made it last night for dinner and it turned out pretty good. John and I like our BBQ a little tangy - less BBQ sauce and more vinegar. (NC style! :)) This particular BBQ recipe calls for your choice of BBQ sauce and I found some at Harris Teeter titled "Eastern NC BBQ sauce." The first ingredient was vinegar, the second, pepper. Perfect for my pepper-lovin' husband.
Tonight, at dinner, we were having left-over BBQ and discussing how much we liked the vinegar flavor when Madison chimed in...."I know how to spell vinegar"..... "V"..."E"..."D"....."VINEGAR." She was so proud of herself and was CONFIDENT that she had nailed it. So confident that we didn't even want to correct her. We smiled across the table, proud that she had at least gotten the first letter right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment