I thought I'd take a minute to share a few things that I'm thankful for. I truly feel that the Lord has blessed me with more than I ever deserve and for these things I'm ever grateful. Here are a few that top my list:

1. I'm thankful that I'm saved by Grace and that I'm free to worship the True and Living God.

2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, John who daily lives out the promises he made to me on 8/24/02.

3. I'm thankful for our children who continue to remind us that our life here on earth is merely a vapor.

4. I'm thankful for my brother, Kevin and his future bride, Raven.

5. I'm thankful for my mother and the solid foundation she laid for me.

6. I'm thankful for my father and that he still loves me even though I don't like to hunt or listen to country music.

7. I'm thankful for my in-laws, John and Carol for raising such a wonderful son.

8. And last but not least, I'm thankful that my belly no longer looks like this!
1 comment:
I just love your blog background. How in the world do you get it to look like that? You are just too good.
Post a Comment