For a long time, we've been dreaming of a back yard big enough for the kids to play in and since we've had our yard big enough for the kids to play in, they've been dreaming of a swing set of their very own. Our sweet neighbors, Donnie and Gina (who also have 3 kids the same ages as Madison and Shannon) have been nice enough to let us borrow their swing set anytime we want but I can only imagine how tired they must be of looking out their back window and seeing the Skinner family once again taking over their playset.
Well, I am happy to say that thanks to our good friend, Jake and his handy woodworking skills and wonderful grandparents who helped foot the bill, the kids will soon have their very own one-of-a-kind swing set.

It's really coming together nicely and I can't wait to sit on the back deck with my big glass of sweet tea and watch the kids play on it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment